Monday, October 08, 2007

New writing book/report

I've decided on writing a report, of about twenty pages or so I think, on how to write a novel. It seems like there is a lot of interest in this area and I know that people are always on the look out for quality information.
So I've got some ideas for this report which includes:
How to start a novel
Outline or don't outline
The discipline of writing and completing a novel
Should characters or plot come first when writing a novel
Word counts
How to develop characters
How to develop the plot
How to get through the middle of a novel
How to finish the novel

That's all I've got so far. Please let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas that you would like to see represented in the report. From the looks of it, it's going to be more then twenty pages already! I'm thinking of selling this for about $5. What does everyone think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea and for five bucks!-Well worth it!