Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New Year and Lots of Writing To Get Done

It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. Sorry about that to those who have read this in the past. I had been busy working on several fiction short stories and a fantasy book that is just about finished. It's taken the better part of three years to get the book right, and it is a long...long book.

I hope to be able to provide more information here about writing in various areas such as web writing, fiction, non-fiction, and short stories. I've had experience in all these areas and make money online from the web writing, non-fiction and short stories. Hopefully soon, I will be able to add 'Novelist' to this list.

Stay tuned. In the next few days there will be new info added at least one a week.
Cheers and get back to writing!

No comments: